Read the manual carefully before use.
· If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or its service agent or a similarly qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
· Under no circumstances must the appliance be placed immersed in water or other liquid, or come into contact with such. Do not use the appliance with wet or moist hands.
· Before connecting of the appliance check that voltage indicated on the rating label corresponds the mains voltage in your home.
· It`s advised no continuous operation more than 1 hour each time for longer product life.
· Do not use the appliance outdoors.
· Use the appliance only for the intended purpose.
· Always remove the plug from the power supply whenever the appliance is not in use, before cleaning the appliance or whenever a disturbance occurs.
Switch off the appliance beforehand. Pull on the plug, not on the cord.
· In order to protect children from the dangers of electrical appliance shock, never leave them unsupervised with the appliance.
When selecting the location for your appliance, do so in such a way that children do not have access to the appliance. Take care to ensure the cord does not hang down.
· Test the appliance and the cord regularly for damage. If there is damage of any kind, the appliance should not be used.
· Keep the appliance and the cord away from heat and moisture.
· Never leave the appliance unsupervised. Switch off the appliance whenever you are not using it, even if this is only for a moment.
· Should If the appliance become moist or wet, remove the mains plug from the power supply immediately.
· DO NOT use unstable pan. Use pan with flat bottom to insure full contact with the hot plate for maximum heat efficiency.
· Avoid dropping any liquid on the plate for long-life performance.
CLEANING AND MAINTANCE
· Always unplug from wall socket before cleaning.
· Never immerse the appliance, cord or plug in water or other liquids.
· Clean the outside with a damp cloth. Use washing-up liquid in case of hard stains.
· Do not use scratching cleaning agent.
Model NO.HD2013B Item: Electric Solid Hotplate
Voltage :110-240v 50/60Hz Power: 1500w+1000w
Housing:Stainless steel Istallation:Countertop
3)Compact and Portable.
4)Fast Heating Element.
5)Double Hotplate Burner 185mm+155mm.
6)Non-skid rubber feet.
7)Can use any material as stainless ,iron,glasses ,ceramic,aluminum.
Shaoxing Haoda Electrical Appliance co.,ltd is a professional manufacture of Electric BBQ Grill,Hotplate,Buffet Warmer,Infrared Ceramic Cooker,Deep Fryer &Healthy Teapot etc.... Located in Taoyan Twon ,shaoxing,china. It has convenient transportation by neighbour to ningbo ,and 20 minutes by car form hangzhou air port ,about 2 hours car from shanghai air port.
Haoda has a large and standard workshop which cover an area of over 25000 square meters.It employs staff of more than 300.Also with professional ,well trained technologist and experienced engineers.The quality control of products is reliably guaranteed .We have ISO9001,BSCI approval for factory, also obtained GS,ETL,SAA,CE,CB,ROHS,LFGB,ERP,FDA,CCC approvals for our products .Our products are exporting to all over the world .
"Innovating and Developing,Quality First,Customer First,Best Service" are our principles.
Welcome to make business partners with your from different parts of the world ,we belive we can have a good cooperation with each other and good future.
Looking for ideal Hotplate for Small Kitchen Appliance
Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Energy Saving Hot Plate for Cooking are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Electric Hot Plate Cooker. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : Kitchen Appliance > Double Burner Electric Hotplate