Homeowners have be very careful when choosing what type of pots and pans they are going to use on this cooktop, as it can be very easy to accidentally scratch the surface. Copper-bottomed and aluminum pots should never be used, as they can mar the surface irreparably. Even enamel pots and pans shouldn`t touch the cooktop as they can stick to the hot surface.
Anything small and granular that is between the pot and the cooktop can easily scratch it.
Heavy pots or pans can easily crack the surface if dropped on it.
Once the heat has been turned off, the cooktop may continue to be hot to the touch. The red eye will disappear and homeowners will not have any way of knowing how warm the stove is, which is dangerous if you have small children who like to be in the kitchen.
Only certain cleaners can be used on ceramic cooktops if food does get cooked onto the surface. Common store bought cleaners can be too abrasive and can seriously damage the cooktop.
You can not use a water bath canner on a ceramic stove, which can be frustrating if you want to can your own food.
The cooktop will need to be resealed after being cleaned to ensure that the top is not damaged when you make your next meal with it. This is not a task that many homeowners want to complete on a regular basis.
- Ceramic glass cooktop for quick and easy heating
- Adjustable thermostat, Power light, Energy saving infrared burner for fast heating and retention
- Compatible with all pots and pans (cast iron, aluminium, ceramic etc.), 28 x 28 cm plate, Cooktop Ø 20 cm, 2000 watt power, Connection with 230V outlet
- Strong and resilient crystallite glass plate, Stainless steel body, Anti-slip feet for sturdy and secure placement, Cool touch, aluminium handle handles
1. AC 220-240V~ 50/60Hz 2000W or 120V~60Hz 1500W output
2. With infrared heating element , no radiation to the users
3. With strong anti-pressure crystallite glass plate
4. Heating fast and efficiently
5. Heating diaz: Ø 20 cm
6. With on/off indicator light and skid proof feet
7. Adjustable temperature control
8. With auto-thermostat
9. Frame with Stainless Steel and Cool touch handle
Product size:350x300x71 mm
Cerfiticate Approval: ETL/CE(EMC & LVD)/CB
Looking for ideal Stainless Steel Ceramic Burner Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Electric Cooktops Type Infrared Ceramic Cooker
are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of No Radiation Cooktops Type Cooker. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : Kitchen Appliance > Electric Infrared Ceramic Cooker