While not as popular as ceramic cooktops, induction tops offer a much more sophisticated way to cook. These cooktops are available in portable sizes, making them ideal for a small kitchens or situations where you are remodeling and don`t have a lot of room. In addition, they offer a number of other benefits that other types of cooktops don`t have.
This is an environmentally friendly way of cooking. Since it is so fast and generates very little heat, you won`t waste a lot of energy with this kind of cooktop. This is great because it will help keep your monthly energy bills nice and low and won`t heat up the kitchen during the middle of the summer.
This is the fastest way to cook and can actually decrease by up to 50% the amount of time that is required to make your favorite foods. Because these cooktops use an electromagnetic cycle to heat the food, the rapid response of this heating process means that your food will cook incredibly quickly.
It`s very difficult to make a mess when cooking on an induction cooktop. Because the cooktop itself stays cool, you won`t have to worry about food sticking to it and being difficult to remove.
The actual burner on an induction cooktop remains cool the whole time that you are cooking, and the only thing that heats up is the food or water that you are heating. This means that as soon as you turn off the burner, it will be cool and the pot or pan will cool down quickly as well.
Just like ceramic cooktops are valued for their modern and sleek look, induction cooktops are very attractive as well. They blend in with the countertop and keep the kitchen looking modern and clean.
Unfortunately, with an induction cooktop, you can`t use your old pots and pans. Homeowners who opt for this kind of cooktop have to buy the right cookware. This magnetic cookware is the only way to ensure that the cooking process works, but it can be an investment to make and can raise the price of your new cooktop.
While growing in popularity, induction cooktops are still relatively new, and this means that they are more expensive than other alternatives on the market.
- Ceramic glass cooktop for quick and easy heating
- Adjustable thermostat, Power light, Energy saving infrared burner for fast heating and retention
- Compatible with all pots and pans (cast iron, aluminium, ceramic etc.), 36 x 28 cm plate, Cooktop Ø 20 cm, 2000 watt power, Connection with 230V outlet
- Strong and resilient crystallite glass plate, Stainless steel body, Anti-slip feet for sturdy and secure placement, Cool touch, aluminium handle handles
1. AC 220-240V~ 50/60Hz 2000W or 120V~60Hz 1500W output
2. With infrared heating element , no radiation to the users
3. With strong anti-pressure crystallite glass plate
4. Heating fast and efficiently
5. Heating diaz: Ø 20 cm
6. With on/off indicator light and skid proof feet
7. Adjustable temperature control
8. With auto-thermostat
9. Frame with Stainless Steel and Cool touch handle
Product size: 430x280x63 mm
Gift box: 455*95*345mm
Cerfiticate Approval: CB
Looking for ideal LED Touchscreen Display Hob Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Ceramic Cookware
Burner are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Black Tempered Glass Cooktop. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : Kitchen Appliance > Electric Infrared Ceramic Cooker